"The first golf course at Temple Newsam, designed by Dr. Alistair Mackenzie (designed Augusta and Alwoodley among others), was opened on 20th July 1923.
Due to the popularity of the Temple Newsam course, 25,000 rounds were played there during the first 2 years, the second course was opened in 1925".
Temple Newsam welcomes new Members & Visitors. To book a tee time, please call the golf shop on 0113 264 7362
Temple Newsam Golf Couse is owned and managed by Leeds City Council.