scroll down for more
Please note that we at Temple Newsam Golf Club wish to make everyone as welcome as possible and to encourage the use of our facilities. The Club operates a standard dress code which we respectfully remind everyone of. Please note a few points below. We request all members ensure their guests are aware of the dress code.
* No Track suits. No football shirts.
* Tailored knee length shorts are allowed.
* Shirts with a collar or roll necks must be tucked into trousers at all times.
* Footwear Golf Shoes are not permissible in the clubhouse.
* No caps or hats to be worn in clubrooms.
Variations The following dress rules will apply within the clubhouse for certain times/locations/occasions:-
In the clubhouse, after 7.00pm - For, Annual Prize Presentation - Gentlemen must wear jacket, shirt and tie.